Sunday, May 13, 2018

Is life requires an effort?


Is life requires an effort? In my opinion, yes.
Life demands an effort because today we live quickly, we eat quickly and even our relationships are superficial. Everyone tells us that we have to be the best. We feel the pressure of respond to other expectations so we follow the scheme - we go to primary school, high school and then at the university. After that we finish our education, we try to get a great job, make a lot of money and have an amazing house or car. Or house and car at the same time. And do not get me wrong, it's good to be the best in what we do, but I think we should find a balance between what WE want and what OTHERS ask us to do, because it is our life and no one will live it for us. So let's live like we want to live ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness - what does it actually mean?

What is happiness? I used to think that it depends on other people, that they are responsible for that how I feel. Today I know that happi...