Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Favourite song

Each of us has such a song, to which we return from time to time and which is close to our heart. It can be associated with a specific event in life, usually happy, but it always appears at the thought of this feeling. My favorite song is "What a wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. I have no idea why I like her so much and why when I listen to her, I have a smile on my face and my thoughts are wandering somewhere in a world where everything is as it should be, but I know that when I listen it, it always makes me happy. I have many songs that I love, but this one really catches my heart. Do you also have such a song? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness - what does it actually mean?

What is happiness? I used to think that it depends on other people, that they are responsible for that how I feel. Today I know that happi...