Saturday, January 18, 2020

My love...


For as long as I can remember I have always loved nature, especially one in which no human intervention can be seen. I like meadows, forests, lowlands, highlands, fields or lakes. I love flowers, especially field flowers, but also those growing in gardens. However, my love has always been mountains and all that lies in them. They stole my heart. I saw them for the first time when I was a little girl. Since then, they have been special for me, magical and beautiful, full of mystery but also teaching humility.

The Giant Mountains are beautiful, though not so high. It is from them that my love for the mountains began and a huge internal need to wander among them from time to time, walk the trails, and enjoy the peaks and valleys. And for me the time of year is not important. They are unusual for me in summer, winter, autumn and spring. I treat mountains as a kind of asylum. I associate it with silence, peace, freedom and unimaginable beauty.

Mountains are my love, but I approach with enormous respect because just as they are beautiful, magical, they delight the heart, they can be dangerous, although often humans makes them so, because it seems to them something that unfortunately does not reflect reality or does not comply with the laws of nature, or does not take into account attention to human restrictions. However, all you need is awareness, proper preparation to enjoy them, the opportunity to be among them and and the possibility to look at life from their level.

And what about you, what do you prefer, mountains or sea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness - what does it actually mean?

What is happiness? I used to think that it depends on other people, that they are responsible for that how I feel. Today I know that happi...