Monday, December 30, 2019

Happy New Year !


New Year’s Eve resolutions.. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of it. I try to make small resolutions throughout the year, once in a while, because I think it is more effective than writing 40 things in the New Year, because half or even more of them we will not fulfill.
 It seems to me that it's such a human nature, that with New Year goes new life, new resolutions, we like to be aware that we want to change something, we like to feel that we are not standing in one place. We decide to take care of ourselves, sign up for the gym, but we endure the first two or three months and then forget about our decision and give up. In fact, nothing really changes after the New Year. That's why I believe that smaller resolutnios which we really want to achieve are better. However, it's great when we enter the New Year with a positive attitude, so it's worth setting goals such as:

-          Bring more fun to life
-           Find time for family / friends
-          Taking care of yourself
-          Smile more
-          Develop your passion

And just live here and now without worrying about the future and without thinking about the past, what I wish all of you J Happy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness - what does it actually mean?

What is happiness? I used to think that it depends on other people, that they are responsible for that how I feel. Today I know that happi...