Sunday, November 3, 2019

Story time


Where I stopped last time ? Ah ok, I remember ! So me and Ania, we went for a language exchange, a couple came up for the idea of meeting in pub every Wednesday and speak half an hour in english and half an hour in french.  There were so many people from different parts of the world ! I mean really different ! I met a guy from India, and a lot of people from South America, but I also met there a guy from Italy, Mauro. We started to talk, he said he was doing there his PhD studies, then Kien, Vietnamese guy joined us, he was teaching at the university, he was so funny ! We had really great time there so after the language exchange we decided to go to a pub, where the guy from Miami, Jon, joined us and that’s how our friendship started J We started to go out together, we loved playing board games so very often we were hanging out, we just loved spending time together and thanks to them Erasmus became the best experience in my life J
So if you want to participate in Erasmus programme, don't hesitate, I promise it will be the best decision of your life, at least you won't regret it for sure ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness - what does it actually mean?

What is happiness? I used to think that it depends on other people, that they are responsible for that how I feel. Today I know that happi...