Saturday, June 16, 2018

A dish that everyone likes

A session is a period in which you do not have time for anything, everything revolves around exams, there is not even time to eat anything. However, in my case it is different, I need strength and energy to learn, so during this period I eat more and I just realized that only this week I ate four times pizzas. And that's why I think that pizza is the best dish in the world, because who does not like pizza? You can eat it with whatever you want, with ham, cheese and even pineapple, and every time we eat it, it tastes really good. And in addition it is a healthy dish! So what are you waiting for? Eat pizzas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness - what does it actually mean?

What is happiness? I used to think that it depends on other people, that they are responsible for that how I feel. Today I know that happi...